The Harrisonburg-Rockingham Metropolitan Planning Organization (HRMPO) hereby releases for public comment the Draft FY20 Unified Planning Work Program (UPWP). A copy of the document may be reviewed on the HRMPO website at www.hrvampo.org. A digital copy may be requested by calling the HRMPO at 540-885-5174. Copies of the Draft UPWP are available for public review at the following locations:
- Central Shenandoah Planning District Commission (CSPDC), 112 MacTanly Place, Staunton, Virginia 24401
- Rockingham County Department of Community Development, 20 East Gay Street, Harrisonburg, Virginia 22802
- City of Harrisonburg, City Manager’s Office, City Hall, 409 South Main Street, Harrisonburg, Virginia 22801
- Town of Bridgewater Town Office, 201 Green Street, Bridgewater, Virginia 22812
- Town of Dayton Town Office, 125-B Eastview Street, Dayton, Virginia 22821
- Massanutten Regional Public Library, 174 South Main Street, Harrisonburg, Virginia 22801
Written comments may be submitted to the HRMPO Administrator, 112 MacTanly Place, Staunton, VA 24401 or via e-mail email@example.com by 5:00 p.m. on May 15, 2019. Comments may also be made in person at the meeting of the HRMPO on May 16, 2019, at 3:00 p.m. at the Rockingham County Administration Center, 20 East Gay Street, Harrisonburg, Virginia 22802. An official public hearing will be provided if requested in advance of the meeting. To request a public hearing, contact the CSPDC Office no later than Thursday, May 9, 2019.
The HRMPO ensures nondiscrimination and equal employment in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. If you have questions or concerns about your civil rights regarding these documents, or if special assistance for persons with disabilities or limited English proficiency is needed, please contact the HRMPO at 540-885-5174. Sign language, non-English language interpreters, or personal readers and accessible formats for the visually impaired will be provided if requested no less than seven business days prior to the meeting.