The Harrisonburg-Rockingham Metropolitan Planning Organization (HRMPO) hereby releases for public comment a draft amendment to the FY 2018-2021 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP). The Amendment adds one project from the Interstate 81 Corridor Improvement Program, and the total project cost.
Copies of the Draft FY 2018-2021 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) may be reviewed online here or by calling the HRMPO at 540-885-5174. Copies of the TIP Amendment are available for public review at the following locations:
- Central Shenandoah Planning District Commission (CSPDC), 112 MacTanly Place, Staunton, Virginia 24401
- Rockingham County Department of Community Development, 20 East Gay Street, Harrisonburg, Virginia 22802
- City of Harrisonburg, City Manager’s Office, City Hall, 409 South Main Street, Harrisonburg, Virginia 22801
- Town of Bridgewater Town Office, 201 Green Street, Bridgewater, Virginia 22812
- Town of Dayton Town Office, 125-B Eastview Street, Dayton, Virginia 22821
- Massanutten Regional Public Library, 174 South Main Street, Harrisonburg, Virginia 22801
Written comments may be submitted to the HRMPO Administrator, 112 MacTanly Place, Staunton, VA 24401 or via e-mail email@example.com by 5:00 p.m. on December 18, 2019. An official public hearing will be provided if requested by contacting the HRMPO no later than December 11, 2019.
The HRMPO ensures nondiscrimination and equal employment in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. If you have questions or concerns about your civil rights regarding this document, or if special assistance for persons with disabilities or limited English proficiency is needed, please contact the HRMPO at 540-885-5174. Sign language, non-English language interpreters, or personal readers and accessible formats for the visually impaired will be provided if requested no less than seven business days prior to the meeting.